Friday, January 2, 2015

hold on to the dreams

Hello all!
♡ Happy New Year & happy 1st birthday to my blog! 


In honour of the new year and my first full year blogging, here's a little list of memorable things this year:

- I moved back to my hometown (6th move in 16 years nbd)
- I made new friends & was reunited with old friends
- I discovered old & new artists (ex: Swim Deep thanks to Victory)
- I drew & wrote a lot more
- I sang alone for the first time at a recital (terrifying/awesome??)
- thanks to your blogs/my friends/my blog, I developed my style & became bolder (ex: chunky heels like Hannah or patterns like Ellie)
- I learnt more about film & visual art
- I discovered the diy garage music scene in LA (aka heard of diy garage for the first time ever hehe)
- I died on stage (I played Beth in Little Women)
- I discovered the music/art scene in my hometown (it was hard to find but once i found one local band it was like a gold mine)
- I went to zine readings
- I made & traded my own zine (also terrifying/awesome)
- My friends & I auditioned AND got into our school's talent show
- I attended an entire music festival (for the first time)
- I felt like I was part of a community through blogging, concerts, zine-offs/readings
- I got my license (aka permit)
- I went to a solstice party (post on this soon!)

hat: h&m // dress: forever 21

The title is a lyric from Honey by Swim Deep.
 Special thanks to everyone who's taken photos for me this year!
Thank you all for reading, commenting, it really means a lot.
And also thanks for just being your stylish and artistic selves and for going on adventures that I can read about because you've all inspired me so much this year.
So all in all, happy New Year & thanks for sticking around or even stopping by!
♡ Here's to many more years of blogging! 

8 comments:

  1. aw this sounds like such a good year, i'm happy you had such a good one! happy new yearrrr gal xxx

    thisisfrom-matilda.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i hope yours was great too! happy new year! :)

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year! Your year sounds so good, really need to get into the zine community myself! xo

    www.lexilikes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. i love me too ~jk makes it ok~ love & miss you valpal

      Delete
  4. yOoO celine happy 2015 and also happy 1st birthday to your blog!!! your year sounded so nice, it's sort of the year i'm aiming to have this year, in terms of memorable experiences (ie finding the cool places in my town, attending music festivals, etc). swim deep are so good right?! so dreamy sounding. your honestly so cute and i'm so excited to keep reading your blog this year!! sending you all the love and positive vibes for 2015! <3

    http://vogueescapade.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. happy new year! aw well i hope your year is everything you want and more! urgh yes swim deep are amazing, thanks again for posting about them. awawaw :3 thank you! i'm excited to keep reading yours! also sending love & positive vibes! thank you x34289

      Delete