Monday, January 19, 2015

good things

Hey guys! 
Things are pretty hectic right now, so here's a quick list of good movies I've seen recently:

Marnie, Hitchcock
The Birds, Hitchcock
Shadow of a Doubt, Hitchcock
Singin' in the Rain, Gene Kelly & Stanley Donen
The Purple Rose of Cairo, Woody Allen
Magic in the Moonlight, Woody Allen
In Your Eyes, Brin Hill
The Cameraman, Edward Sedgwick & Buster Keaton
The Circus, Charlie Chaplin

P.S. these are pictures of my "good things" jar. every time something good happens, you write it down and put it in the jar. at the end of the year, you open it and read all the good things that happened


6 comments:

  1. the "good things" jar is such a great idea right? i have one, but I must add that i'm honestly quite jealous of how full yours is because sometime last year i neglected mine :( i guess it's a new year though so i'm definitely starting again :) (also your jar is v cute, i have thing for jars)

    http://vogueescapade.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. absolutely! hopefully you'll get to fill it often this year! thank you, my friend gave it to me :3

      Delete
  2. I wish I had the commitment to maintain one of these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, I nominated you for the Liebster Award. http://vividimension.blogspot.com/2015/02/liebster-award.html

      Delete
  3. So cute. I did this in 2013 with my two best friends, and on New Year's Eve we looked through all of them and read out funny/sweet ones!!! :)

    xx Alyssa
    Visionsofnyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete