Wednesday, February 5, 2014

license to kill (or drive)

On saturday I had my first driving lesson and while I was incredibly nervous at first, I'm apparently a fast-learner and a cautious and safe driver. Strangely enough, people were right about some driving skills coming somewhat naturally like turning the wheel ever so slightly. I think I drove for about an hour and a half or two which was splendid and I can't wait to drive again! I drove by a twelve or thirteen year old girl and basically felt like the coolest, most in-control teenager ever as she looked at me enviously. Before i went back to thinking "blinker on, hand over hand, slow down, little bit of gas", I did a mental head nod and "aw yeaaaaaah." When I told my mom this, she immediately thought of this scene from Modern Family, which pretty much sums up my experience (sorry about the quality, it's the best I could find): 








No comments:

Post a Comment