Sunday, February 9, 2014

i'm a woman. i can be as contrary as i choose.

Formal was friday night and I love dressing up so I absolutely need to share my outfit! It makes me feel like a time traveler. To me, it looks like it could be from the late 1910s, early 20s, 30s or even 90s. 
jacket: sample sale; dress: urban outfitters; heels: payless shoe source

Not only did I feel like myself, but I also felt like I was channeling my inner Lady EdithLady Sybil and Lady Mary from Downton Abbey. 

The dress is black velvet with a tiny turtleneck and the heels are small, black oxfords with laces. The jacket goes to about my waist and has some leather on the shoulders and arms. 

The formal was absurdly lovely, everyone looked marvelous and we all danced until our feet ached!

No comments:

Post a Comment