Monday, February 24, 2014

it's just a jump to the left

Sorry for not blogging in forever, my best friend came down to visit me for a week and I barely had time to write anything  Anyway, so last saturday night/sunday morning (at midnight), I went to see The Rocky Horror Picture Show in a theatre with my dad and my best friend. It's one of those cult films where you can yell and throw things according to scenes, like whenever someone said Brad Majors in the film, the whole room would exclaim asshole. During the first song "There's a Light", people squirted water, covered themselves with newspapers and took out phones, lighters and flashlights. There was also a cast acting out the movie on stage and in the rows but not 100% accurately so they could make new jokes and whatnot. For example, live-cast version of Frank-N-Furter pulled a trumpet out of Brad's butt which, as weird as the movie is, doesn't actually happen in the original. I wore a black lace t-shirt, my lip leggings, my combat boots and a leather jacket and my best friend wore black high waisted velvet sailor shorts, my skeleton tank, fishnets, her heeled combat boots and her uni jacket.


No comments:

Post a Comment