Saturday, February 15, 2014

i was a visitor everywhere else

Happy belated Valentine's Day! Of course, I went to a movie about true love with my best friend along with a theatre full of other girls doing the exact same as we were. I did however "rebel" against love with my outfit.


overalls: forever 21; top: urban outfitters; moccasins: ross

It was really hard to figure out what to wear with the overalls, which by the way are super comfy.



I love these overalls but depending on what I wear with them, they make me look like a) a school girl or b) a worker so I picked this black crop top with little dancing skeletons on it and my moccasins. I also wore a black bowler hat from H&M that I absolutely love and wear with basically everything.


How was your Valentine's Day? Did you have a Valentine? What did you do and wear?

2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! Your such a nice style, and I love your poetry too! I love love love your blog! x

    http://vogueescapade.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gah! thankyouthankyouthankyou! i love yours too! thank you for checking mine out/commenting/the compliments!

      Delete