Saturday, June 28, 2014

i can't live without you now

Hello darlings!
Summer has officially started!!!
A little hair update: if you didn't already know, I have blonde hair and a side shave which has actually grown pretty quickly. Plus I recently dyed my hair purple!
I'm finally reunited with my bestie Madison after not seeing her for a year!! So here are some outfit photos we took! :)


~me~
shirt: dennis
shorts: american apparel 
shoes: vans
purse: h&m

My shirt is actually my school uniform shirt that I tie-dyed in AP Art on our last day. I really like how the design and pastel dye (dye+water) turned out.

~madison~
shirt: merchnow.com
shorts: american eagle
bag: billabong

Madison's wearing a Sleeping With Sirens shirt as it's one of her favourite bands. She bought it online and eventually cut it.

madison recently dyed her hair blonde
pins: all but two are homemade

mah hurrrr













I've been volunteering at a music festival, as I've mentioned before, and got to see Steve Martin and Earth, Wind & Fire, among others! THEY WERE SO GOOD!
Please check out my best friend Valentina's blog!
The title is a lyric from Stomach Tied In Knots by Sleeping With Sirens

2 comments:

  1. Your hair and shirt are so on point it's hard to breathe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! take deep breaths and you'll be ok haha

      Delete