Tuesday, August 26, 2014

every inch of you is perfect

I still can't wrap my head around the fact that I have about a week of summer left. How did summer fly by so quickly??? Mind=blown 
The end of summer means the beginning of my junior year which is pretty terrifying. In movies, junior year always looks super fun and the perfect year to skip classes and go crazy, party, be a rebellious teenager *dramatically removes sunglasses to show a total badass look* I have a sneaky feeling I won't be doing any of those though. *sigh*
I have had a great summer though and hope you all did too!
I know I was kind of MIA for a long time but hopefully as the school year starts I'll be a bit more inspired. 
So without further ado here are a few pictures of what I wore today; nothing special, just something casual to walk around town in but also loose enough not to suffocate because it is so dang hot here.
Thank you to my momma who took these for me (hi mom!)

\\tank top: urban outfitters - crop top: h&m - shorts: thrifted - shoes: vans - sunglasses: local boutique//




how cool are these bad boys?? i love my new babies very very very very much 
How were your summers? Is it super hot where you are?

No comments:

Post a Comment