Monday, July 21, 2014

you look so good it hurts*

Hey guys, I know I keep disappearing...  (I'm secretly a spy shh...)
I'm actually mid-move (6th time's the charm right) and living the sweet life of zach and cody aka in a hotel.
On top of that I have a cold that I can't seem to shake (maybe it would help if I didn't go to bed at 3???)
BUT my cousin and I are gonna go location scouting with a bag of my clothes and take outfit photos around the city someday. Hopefully soon...

Also, I recently joined the blogger network which made me discover QUIZ *glitter flies into the air as I ride a unicorn into the world of fashion*

I think I need to stop looking through their site because every time I do, I open a gazillion tabs and then realize that no, I can't buy every single one of their items. *dramatic sigh*

Anyway, so here are "a few" of my favourite items/my wishlist. This list was a lot longer earlier, like a lot. I think I've had to narrow it down five different times. 

Tops


floral crop top
floral crop top
textured check crop top
floral print crepe bralet top
graphic print crop top
floral print bardot crop top
Bottoms/Playsuits/Dresses
gingham leggings

bardot jumpsuit
this one reminds me of 13 Going On 30

honeycomb playsuit
flock leaf print midi dress

aqua and pink two tone mesh prom dress
floral bardot dress
Shoes & Wraps
chunky flatform gladiator sandals
embroidered mesh shrug
I really love the flowers, colours, and summer vibes and tartan. I bet John Mayer wrote Your Body Is A Wonderland after seeing his girlie in QUIZ clothing. It only makes sense.


2 comments:

  1. I'm in love with those gingham leggings ! Excuse me while I swoon.
    - http://cloneconcept.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. urgh right?! they're just so perfect *heart eye emoji*

      Delete