Thursday, January 30, 2014

don't suck up to me, and don't suck face in front of me

So I've been kind of debating whether or not to make an outfit post and I've decided that I love this outfit so much I need to share it. I've been eyeing these leggings since the summer and yesterday, I finally bought them and I'm so so happy I did. First off, they're lips. How cool is that??? Secondly, they remind me of The Rocky Horror Picture Show which has been my favourite movie since grade six, so that's a major plus. Thirdly, I realized the outfit actually looks like something Dorrit from The Carrie Diaries would wear. And finally, the outfit as a whole makes me feel so edgy even though the leggings are pink.


jean jacket - thrifted; tank top - thrifted; leggings - american apparel; boots - db shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment